The theme of this year’s edition is "INSPIRE as a Framework for Cooperation". The plenary sessions will focus on applications and implementations of SDIs, research issues and new and evolving technologies and applications and poster presentations.
Topics for which contributions are sought include:
- INSPIRE Implementation: Legislative measures, coordination and organisational models
- INSPIRE and the global context: Global Monitoring for Environment and Security, Global Earth Observation System of Systems, United Nations SDI
- Thematic communities - Licensing frameworks
- GeoPortals and registries - Social and economic impacts
- Education and awareness raising
- Trans-national SDI projects (including EU (co-)funded projects)