Stakeholder and Training Workshop in Dresden, Germany, 13 June 2012
EO2HEAVEN organized a stakeholder workshop on the 13th of June in Dresden. This event was a German speaking workshop hosted by TUD (Technische Universität Dresden) and brought together health experts and stakeholders from Germany.
The list of participants included governmental institutions and relevant actors such as the Saxonian Environmental Agricultural and Geological Agency, local health authorities, health insurance companies, research institutions, a local ethics committee and a sensor manufacturer.
The workshop encompassed several sessions:
- Introduction to the EO2HEAVEN project and Case Study of Saxony
- Presentation and discussion of the data and methodologies used
- Breakout session with a special focus on health and environmental data fusion
- Breakout session on the development of the online-system
- Introduction to the participants to the software aspects and features of this system followed by a hands-on session.